We provide e-business solutions
for our clients and partners
- B2B eCommerce
- Magento eCommerce
- eCommerce Security Audit
- Magento 2.0
- PIM and CMS Development
- CRM Development
- Mobile Development
- Email Marketing
- B2B e-Commerce Development
- Magento Outsourcing
- Magento Developers
- Magento Nearshoring in Europe
- Magento Hosting
- Magento Optimization
- Magento Maintenance
- UX Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Magento Audit
- Software House
Processing of large amounts of data has never been simpler. Here at Divante, we use Cloudera CDH – the most popular Hadoop distribution.
CDH delivers the core elements of Hadoop – scalable storage and distributed computing – along with additional components such as a user interface, plus necessary enterprise capabilities such as security, and integration with a broad range of hardware and software solutions.
Cloudera is a Hadoop distribution – a framework for storing and processing data in a distributed environment. It includes tools designed for:
- collecting large amounts of data from various sources,
- storing information in distributed databases of various types (key-value, NoSQL-like, documents),
- processing with statistical tools and artificial intelligence,
- browsing and presenting the data in the form of interactive charts,
- monitoring and maintenance of services and servers in a computing cluster.
We are especially well acquainted with the following modules: Hadoop, Sqoop2, Hive, Impala, Solr, Cloudera Manager, Hue, ZooKeeper, Spark.
Our programmers were directly involved in the development of one of the most popular recommender systems – Quartic. Divante used to be one of its shareholders. Quartic allows for the real-time processing of the clients’ behavior history and suggests products that may catch their attention.