We provide e-business solutions
for our clients and partners
- B2B eCommerce
- Magento eCommerce
- eCommerce Security Audit
- Magento 2.0
- PIM and CMS Development
- CRM Development
- Mobile Development
- Email Marketing
- B2B e-Commerce Development
- Magento Outsourcing
- Magento Developers
- Magento Nearshoring in Europe
- Magento Hosting
- Magento Optimization
- Magento Maintenance
- UX Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Magento Audit
- Software House
eCommerce Security Audit
- Businesses struggling with the problems of e-commerce platform security.
- Businesses that are targets of cyber-attacks or are vulnerable to such an attack.
- Businesses acquiring source code from a subcontractor, wanting to examine its quality and opportunities for its further development.
- Businesses wishing to evaluate technology and explore the value of software.
- Businesses that are in the final stages of implementation and wanting to assess application security.
- Businesses that are in dispute with a subcontractor, seeking to assess the quality of delivered solutions.
Work included in the audit:
- Preparing the project operating area – 6 working hours.
- Implementing the audit in the form of penetration testing – depending on the size of the project.
- Analyzing the results and preparing a preliminary scan of individual methods of attack – depending on the size of the project.
- Conducting attacks designed specifically for the system – depending on the size of the project.
- Preparing a report: assessment, conclusions, suggested solutions – 8 working hours.
- In total, we expect the audit, along with all documentation, to take from 40 to 80 working hours.
The following documents prepared by our experts:
- Platform Analysis Report.
- Report on the found vulnerabilities.
- Suggested solutions.
You receive specific recommendations ready for quick deployment.