We provide e-business solutions
for our clients and partners
- B2B eCommerce
- Magento eCommerce
- eCommerce Security Audit
- Magento 2.0
- PIM and CMS Development
- CRM Development
- Mobile Development
- Email Marketing
- B2B e-Commerce Development
- Magento Outsourcing
- Magento Developers
- Magento Nearshoring in Europe
- Magento Hosting
- Magento Optimization
- Magento Maintenance
- UX Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Magento Audit
- Software House
Magento is an advanced platform – only developers with years of experience will be able to claim maximum value from its potential. Complementing the team with outsourced experts will quickly boost your results.
Outsourcing makes it possible to replace fixed costs (full-time employees) with variable costs. These are incurred proportionately to the output, which improves your company’s efficiency.
Why is it worth cooperating with us in the outsourcing model?
- The same working time. We make a point of adjusting our working hours to your time zone (CET in our case). Doing so, we can communicate easily for at least a couple of hours every day.
- Precise task management. The tasks are formulated, evaluated, and coordinated precisely with the Redmine request system.
- Verified working models. We operate in SCRUM methodology.
- Shared culture. Western culture and approach to business results.
- Highly skilled personnel. Polish universities are the wells of engineering talent. We look after our employees in many ways to ensure a minimum staff turnover.
- Broad experience. We employ over 150 people in our office in Wroclaw. The internal flow of knowledge allows our employees to solve problems quickly.
- Cost efficiency. The costs of living are lower in Poland – you can expect attractive rates.
We offer the possibility of outsourcing also smaller projects – for small companies this is the opportunity to work with the best developers in the market. Use the knowledge of experienced developers to save time.